The Clinical Commissioning Group (GPs who 'buy/commission services from the providers eg Torbay Hospital) have been directed by NHS England to close Community Hospitals. In turn, more patients will be looked after in the home, about which there is a good deal of scepticism. The pressure to get those listening members of the public to agree has been overbearing.
There is no doubt, as this document says - 'Close the CHs - cripple the DGH.' Download the Document Here
Download the document attachements:
We know that the NHS is under threat. It’s struggling to provide the services and care that patients need with the limited funding it has available. We’ve heard about it from politicians and the media - but what about people’s real-life experiences? What about the voices from those on the front-line?
Head of Communications and Strategic Engagement SD&T CCG
Dear Mr Chalmers,
My letter to you is No 1, with attachments as listed.
1. Letter to Mr Ray Chalmers Head of Communications and Strategic Engagement SD&T CCG (View as PDF)
2. Stakeholder briefing Aug 16 from SD&T CCG (View as PDF)
3. Letter to Dr Diamond NDDH from 8 retired GPs and 3 retired surgeons. NOT answered (View as PDF)
4. Analysis of causes for 'delayed transfers' at NDDH in response to an FOI from me. Very instructive. (View as PDF)
5. FOI. What consultation has taken place with all staff. 'The CCG has not yet started the formal consultation process on the future of community services. (View as PDF)
6. Letter from me to the Public Affairs Committee. It was taking evidence on 'delayed transfers' for the NAO. There is additional information in that letter. (View as PDF)
I make no apologies for the length of my letter and the attachments. We have been asked to consider complex and very important matters without all the facts.
for truth, justice and reason
Mr Mel Stride MP for Devon Central
Dear Mr Stride,
I ask, as a taxpayer and citizen, the following questions which require answers. There should be no difficulty.
Those murdered on the beach in Tunisia have been brought back 8 at a time.
Yet the capacity of these Leviathans is :-
The litter and ambulatory capacity would suggest that the 28 coffins could have been accommodated easily for one re-patriation flight.
One baby out of eight is being born in a war zone this Christmas. Almost all of these wars were spawned by the 'west', lead by the Land of the Free. Many mites come in mothers' arms by inflatable boat to Greece. Pity dear babies, specks in the 'migrant crisis' unless Angela is your guardian angel.
As the war for the residues of glorious empire was drawing to a close amid the mud, blood, brains and limbs, the scheming slid nicely along. Cordite Weizmann and fractional-reserve banker Rothschild were invited to produce some words. These totalled 126 on a half A4 piece, the Balfour declaration of the 2nd of November 1917. The only Jew in the cabinet, Edwin Montague opposed it. His elegant, prescient and humane letter says it all. (1)
The fuse was set and intent recorded. Balfour stated in private and perfidious correspondence that ‘in Palestine we do not propose even to go through the form of consulting the wishes of the present inhabitants of the country …. The Four Great Powers are committed to Zionism. And Zionism, be it right or wrong, good or bad, is rooted in age-long traditions, in present needs, in future hopes, of far profounder import than the desires and prejudices of the 700,000 Arabs who now inhabit that ancient land’. The 'Middle East' was to be set alight.