To Professor Sir Andrew Pollard FHEA **FMedSci Prof Professor of Paediatric Infection and Immunity at the University of Oxford.
ccs to PM Johnson, Edward Agar - Minister of State for 'Health', Sajid Javid Secretary of State for 'Health' and Social Care, Jonathan Ashworth ****
Professor Sir Andrew Pollard - Chair of https://www.gov.uk/government/groups/joint-committee-on-vaccination-and-immunisation
I have corresponded with you previously and with your associate Ms Heather House. I think I included my bona fides. I emphasise that I am a medical graduate of London University St Mary's W2 1964, and later in 1969 was joined as FRCS England. Note particularly that in the 2nd MB course, I was educated to a good standard in bacteriology, virology, mycology (Dr Davies), epidemiology and virology - the latter by Professor Ken Porter - later a deserved Nobel Prize holder. I can still see his diagrams on the blackboard, - allografts etc in mice.
The correspondence is contained in this e-mail to the Chief Constable of the Thames Valley Police, Mr John Campbell 4th March 2021. There has been no reply from his office.
The e-mail has been posted on my website: https://dhalpin.infoaction.org.uk/52-articles/covid-19/343-assault-on-children-in-a-trial-of-a-vaccine-by-the-oxford-group-and-astra-zeneca-for-which-there-is-no-need
Other relevant correspondence has been posted on my website -
I hear today on Classic FM that a decision is probably going to be taken later by the group you chair to offer 'vaccination' with the PfizerBionTech material.
Quotes - UK experts are set to recommend all 16 and 17-year-olds should be offered a Covid vaccine, the BBC has been told.
The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation stopped short of making the move last month, saying it was still assessing the benefits and risks.
About 1.4 million teenagers will be included in the new rollout but it is not known when the jabs will start.
They are only offered now to those over-12s who have underlying conditions or live with others at high risk.
But some countries, including the US, Canada and France, are routinely vaccinating people aged 12 years old and over.
Whitehall sources say ministers in England are expected to accept the advice of the JCVI, following an announcement on Wednesday.
However, it said it would not extend the rollout as it examined reports of rare adverse events such as inflammation of heart muscles among young adults.
Speaking ahead of the July decision, England's chief medical officer Prof Chris Whitty said the JCVI was confident vaccines would protect children to a high degree.
He added more research was taking place as children did not tend to suffer severely from Covid, and the experts wanted to ensure the benefits of the jab outweighed any potential risks.
The latest minutes of a meeting of the group you chair were of the 20th April https://app.box.com/s/iddfb4ppwkmtjusir2tc
These are extracts from those minutes -
Phase 2 Modelling32. The Committee noted a presentation from the University of Warwick. It was noted that there were a lot of uncertainties, and modelling the impact of programmatic options was complex. 33. The model used was being considered at SPI-M. Behaviour of the population as NPIs lifted was considered key, and was difficult to parameterise well.34.
Phase 2 populations42. The Committee noted that there was a very strong relationship between the risk of mortality and hospitalisation, and age, with the highest risk seen in the oldest age groups. The impact of underlying health conditions and ethnicity on the risk of mortality and hospitalisation were noted.
53. The Committee noted options for Phase 2 of the programme. 54. The Committee agreed that the programme could have an impact on transmission, although data were currently limited on the ability of vaccination to reduce infection and onward transmission. It was also not clear which parts of the population were responsible for transmission to those most at risk. It was noted that younger people were more likely to be working at the workplace.
61. It was agreed that the interim statement should clearly indicate that for individuals aged 18 to 49 years, there was an increased risk of hospitalisation in males, those who are in certain ethnic minority groups, individuals with a BMI of 30 or more, and those experiencing socio-economic deprivation. Deployment teams should utilise the experience and understanding of local health systems and demographics, combined with clear communications and outreach activity, to promote vaccination in these groups. It was considered that operational flexibility would be important in delivering the programme to maximise uptake. It was considered important that the programme did not stigmatise any specific groups.
62. Locally led communications would be important in the successful delivery of the programme. Communications activity should focus on the evidence around groups with increased risk from COVID-19. It was agreed the committee would continue to monitor uptake in the programme.63. It was considered important that work should continue in promoting uptake in Phase 1 while Phase 2 was implemented, particularly as individuals in Phase 1 were at substantially higher risk from COVID-19 that individuals in Phase 2. 64. Members commented on access to vaccine in developing countries. It was clarified that JCVI was constituted to advise on UK vaccination specifically. It was noted the Government was supporting the COVAX initiative. 65. It was agreed the deliberations would be written into the interim Phase 2 statement and circulated to members for comment.
66. The Committee agreed that the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine should continue to be prioritised over the second dose. The interval for the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine could be between three and 12 weeks. Given evidence on the immunogenicity of different intervals, it was agreed that the interval for the AstraZeneca vaccine should be between eight and 12 weeks. It was agreed that for the AstraZeneca vaccine, a shorter interval was not advised for any group, with the exception of those about to begin immunosuppressive therapy.67. It was agreed that Phase 2 advice would not specify a preference for any approved vaccine.
68. It was raised whether individuals who had not previously had COVID-19 infection should be prioritised in Phase 2 over those who has a history of previous infection. Reactogenicity of the second dose of vaccine in those with prior infection and whether those with prior infection should only be offered a single dose was questioned. It was agreed that the immune response to natural infection was likely heterogenous and the durability of protection from natural infection was not fully understood. Comments on the benefits of higher antibody levels going into winter 2021/22 were noted. It was agreed that given the information available there should be no prioritisation or alternate schedules for those with prior SARS-CoV2 infection.
ONE Please tell the public of the meeting, since then, when your committee came to a settled position - that it recommended 'vaccination' of 16 and 17 yr olds in England
TWO Acknowledge that there is 'under reporting' of 'adverse events' the 'Yellow Card' 'system' being totally inadequate *****
THREE That against ethical duty and legal mandate no informed consent is being obtained as the humans are herded in for inoculation of toxic junk.
FOUR That the victims are not encouraged to report any adverse effects, and neither are they told of the Yellow card, nor given one.
FIVE That the adverse events, occurring in many, are never referred to in the propagandare nero, pumped out by the BBC etc
SIX That the medical practitioners prescribing these inoculations, and indeed encouraging, badgering etc patients to be inoculated are committing crimes against the Nuremberg Principles https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_principles
Principle - VI
(c) Crimes against humanity:
Murder, extermination, enslavement, deportation and other inhumane acts done against any civilian population, or persecutions on political, racial, or religious grounds, when such acts are done or such persecutions are carried on in execution of or in connection with any crime against peace or any war crime.
Leaders, organizers, instigators and accomplices participating in the formulation or execution of a common plan or conspiracy to commit any of the foregoing crimes are responsible for all acts performed by any persons in execution of such plan.
SEVEN Given that you are not medically qualified, you should not hold a key position in this third stage trial ie experiment on a vast population of ill informed, supine poeple
EIGHT Confirm that the members of the JCVI have no pecuniary interest in any pharmaceutical company producing these stews eg https://www.vaccitech.co.uk/about/our-team/
Deaths from C19 vaccination Europe c. 32,000 reported
Report Run Date: 22-Jul-2021, Page 1
COVID-19 mRNA Pfizer- BioNTech vaccine analysis print
Noninfectious myocarditis Myocarditis134 Fatal 1 Noninfectious pericarditis Pericarditis117fatal 1
Hearing losses Conductive deafness 1 0 Deafness 167 0 Deafness bilateral 6 0 Deafness neurosensory 12 0 Deafness transitory 4 0 Deafness unilateral 25 0 Hypoacusis 123 0 Sudden hearing loss 28 0
Inner ear signs and symptoms Motion sickness 36 0 Tinnitus 1328 0 Vertigo 934 0 Vertigo labyrinthine 9 0 Vertigo positional
Visual impairment and blindness (excl colour blindness) Amaurosis fugax 2 0 Blindness 81 0 Blindness transient 9 0 Blindness unilateral 10 0 Central vision loss 2 0
Sudden visual loss 3 0 Visual acuity reduced 15 0 Visual acuity reduced transiently 1 0 Visual impairment 225 0
In this parish of 2000, male age 24 - fit - died of clots
Fit 65 yr old - very fit. First dose of AS vaccine February 28th. Then deaf L, > deaf R. Blisters undo foreskin >> sitting room > necrosis. ?Ca Ridiculous diagnosis. Then excision of necrotic tissue of glans penis and part of body. > Lump over Achilles tendon. Incised on order of MIU doctor - blood. Now ulcer over TA, district nurses attending.
I learned that the Oxford Vaccine Group's trial on 7 cohorts - age 6 to 17 was stopped. I asked why, but had no answer. This was of the Oxford Astra Zeneca 'vaccine'. You will no doubt tell us why it was stopped.
David Halpin MB BS FRCS 0044 1364 661115 Haytor