He told me that Dr Paul Johnson was on leave until next week, and uncertain of his date of return. I am not certain if Sam found the e-mail. But I asked that my letter, sent by e-mail, is read by a qualified doctor on the CCG medical board, in the absence of the clinical chairman.
Please confirm before 5pm today by e-mail and telephone that this letter
has been sent to Dr Johnson's deputy, a medical doctor, and that the doctor has noted receipt. This is not a trivial matter. It is the polar opposite, and I am logging the responses.
David Halpin MB BS FRCS 01364 661115 KJiln Shotts, Haytor, Newton Abbot TQ13 9XR "
Dear David, Thank you for your email and apologies for not responding sooner. This is a quick note to confirm we have received it and that someone will be in touch regarding the points you have raised. Many thanks, Sam.
Dear Dr Johnson,
I ask you as a fellow doctor, bound by our Hippocratic oath – simplified as ‘do no harm’, to read the attached document written by retired child specialist Dr Ros Jones MB BS MD FRCPCH and supported by some hundreds of signatories from across the medical services.
You are required to acknowledge receipt of this open letter, and to respond to the points I raise and the questions I ask. I am prompted to write because I read a quote in the Western Morning News last week where you spoke of a ‘roll out’ of such ‘vaccination’ to this age group. I cannot find the reference but note restrictions as to what child is offered vaccination on the CCG website
Quote - Children aged 5 to 11 years, who are clinically at risk from Covid-19 or who live with someone who is immunosuppressed are now eligible for a lower, paediatric, dose of the vaccine.
Eligible children include those with diabetes, immunosuppression, learning disabilities, and other conditions such as chronic heart or kidney conditions.
You will be aware that the ‘vaccinations’ are experimental in that no usual/mandated third phase trial has been done of products which first started development in the middle of 2020, as against development and trial over years. You are also aware that the death rate from Covid_19 (C19) in children in the UK has been miniscule and that a majority have developed natural immunity which is stronger than the artificial induced, and does not wane quickly. It is recognised that many have had the disease with little or no symptoms nor signs of it.
You will know that the Oxford Vaccine Group, funded in part by Astra Zeneca, started a trial of its product (not using messenger RNA) on 7 cohorts of children from age 5 to 17. I wrote to Professor Pollard as head of the unit four times at least, opposing this trial. Incidentally, I believe he is not medically qualified.
My efforts for ‘do no harm’ - in this case to children, are summarised here -
The Chief Constable of Thames Valley Police did not reply, nor acknowledge this, but later this trial, conducted in at least 4 NHS ‘trusts’, was stopped. I wrote again to Professor Pollard asking why, but had no answer. Some adverse reactions in some of those ‘recruited’ might have been the reason.
Questions for you and your fellow general practioners on the Devon CCG -
1. All medicines require the signature of a medically qualified person. a. What doctors have signed prescriptions for the vaccinations given to adults, and children down to age 12 so far? And b. where are those signatures held?
2. Will every child in the group, loosely defined above, require the informed consent of the two parents of each child? (See below re ‘consent’.)
3. ‘who live with someone who is immunosuppressed’. a. How are you defining ‘immunosuppressed’? The many with autoimmune disease, are often more prone to infection by pathogens. Many citizens are Vit D deficient and thus have less robust immune responses.
4. ‘learning disabilities’. How do you define this? Is this a broad sweep through Down’s Syndrome, through autism, deafness, blindness, dyslexia, and sheer poverty? Know that half the children in UK entry classes cannot respond to instruction. Some of these will have ‘learning’ disabilities life long. And recall the children in Austria – 1938 >
5. You know that the HMG has indemnified the ‘pharmaceutical’ companies against any claims of vaccine injury. a. Is that proper, or lawful? b. There is a government funded (ie our taxes) vaccine injury compensation scheme. Is that a proper ‘default’?
6. Informed Consent. It is fair to say that this has been non-existent; I have spoken to many of the ‘jabbed’ including my daughter – 2, and my wife – 1 who had the Astra Zeneca material. There was no informed consent. Universally, no one was asked to report adverse reactions, nor told of the decades old Yellow Card system, known anyway to report only smaller proportions.
Add the effect of overwhelming propaganda ** based on the SAGE minuted tactic to promulgate fear of this disease, and then the need to vaccinate. ‘Informed’ is a misnomer, and indeed a lie.
7. What other vaccination campaign has required a ‘booster’ about six months after the initial two?
It is widely stated via the massive print and broadcast material that immunity caused by these experimental products wanes over several months.
8. Experts in the field state that T and B cell activity is suppressed by these vaccinations. Is that true according to your reading? You will know that these are vital in suppressing incipient cancers in all of us.
David Halpin MB BS FRCS 0044 1364 661115
Kiln Shotts, Haytor, Newton Abbot TQ13 9XR
** £280 millions of propaganda April to June 2020. An answer after 14 months via Mr Mel Stride MP from Ms Churchill PPS